Thursday, 19 June 2014

Have a great Holiday!


The last week of school was a happy, exciting and fantastic week! On Tuesday we had animal dress-up day, and what a fun day it was!





Students reflected on their year in K2AvS, and this is what they came up with:

Something I will always remember about K2AvS is that....

Jack : we had a lot of fun in the Arts Festival!

Deeta  :  we have learned to be kind to each other.

Serhan  :  making friends in the classroom was so much fun!

Jiya  :  the Arts Festival was fun.

Sayantani  :  playing lego was so much fun. I enjoyed K2 so much!

Ameya   :  we enjoyed playing lego and soccer.

Mikail  :  we had the best pitch that I have ever seen and soccer was fun.

Syna  :  I love performing in the Arts Festival and hugging Ms Nora and Ms V.

James  :  the Arts Festival was fun and red books in the library was good to read and colouring in!

Shrishti  :  Ms V gave me papers so that I could do my writing.

Oliver  :  I enjoyed playing lego, reading workshop, playing soccer and K2 Arts Festival.

Ethan W  :  it was the BEST class in my life!

Kaitlin  :  Ms V and Ms Nora give the best hugs!

Raaghav  :  you should help a person when they fall down.

Adam  :  the times I played with my friends made me happy.

Liv :  the Arts Festival!

Cooper  :  I will always love Ms V and Ms Nora.

Hir  :  the Arts Festival and playing with legos and Writing Workshop was fun.

Kureha  :  the Arts Festival when I could dance on stage was fun.

Ethan C  :  I have a best friend, Adam!

We have made best friends, learned to read and write with passion, fluency and meaning, counted and solved maths problems, practiced the true meaning of life skills such as caring, communicating and being resilient - and now the time has come to close a chapter in our lives, recharge our batteries, and then come back in August for a new chapter in our book of Life.
Thank you to each and everyone of our amazing students and supportive parents for making this a memorable year for Ms Nora and myself. It is a memory that we will keep tucked away in our hearts forever.
Have a wonderful holiday, enjoy time with friends and family, and return safely. To Sayantani, Jiya, Ethan C and Ethan W we wish a smooth transition and success and happiness in your new schools. We will miss you, but know that someday our paths will cross again. It is a small, small world.

Until we meet again in August, safe travels!
Ms Nora and Arlene




No comments:

Post a Comment